Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eighteenth DATC Junto

Meeting Logistics: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 11:30-1:00 PM in STAD 367

The topic for the next three meetings is focused on course management systems such as CULearn. For the first junto meeting on this topic, I have selected three shorter articles and divided up and assigned the one longer article labeled Model for CMF Research (Malikowski). I would like to follow Mark's model, and ask each of you to read and report on a segment of this paper.

The articles can be viewed or downloaded as pdfs from:

(I will send reminder log-in information to each of you by email. If you have trouble with any of this, I will send the articles to you individually upon request.)

When we get to the Junto, I will have an introduction and then have each of us summarize our section for the benefit of the group. My goal will be for us to have further insight into the current state of technology regarding course management systems and thoughts about its use and meaning in the future.

It is my hope that you will find this interesting. Thanks. Jill

No comments: